The Club (214 b Brīvības Str.) is located in one of the buildings of the former State Electro-technical Factory “VEF”.
During the Soviet times it was the biggest plant of Latvia, and it was occupying the whole block in 214 Brīvības Str.
Building of the Club is a monument of the architecture of 1914. A big part of the former factory’s buildings
were constructed in the end of the 19th or in the beginning of the 20th century.
Till the First World War, the Electro-mechanical plant “Unions” that was later converted into “VEF” was located there.